Monday, December 21, 2009

Hermes Credit Insurance HELP! My Parents Did That To Me =[?

HELP! my parents did that to me =[? - hermes credit insurance

OMG! OK, I ams so angry that my parents as absolutely evil, he said 7 years ago (in 15 are) if I can my credit card, they've got what I wanted to do, and I came home from Louis Vuitton, Dior, Chanel, Gucci, Juicy Couture, Hermes, blah, blah, to coach of the usual shops and walked in the door and walked and walked put in the pool should be checked for some time to find my mother and my Father said that I was this week, Bill $ 500,000 to be afraid of me was so angry she did against anything rlly great thing is that you can pay without much and now they are taking my Palm Treo Voyager and I'm so mad What should I suppossed now I can not believe that he can not without reason, as I am and how I can convince them to stop bieing so bad nothing to do for my

0 comments:

Post a Comment