Monday, December 28, 2009

Online Remote Desktop What Can I Do To Fix Remote Desktop (Windows XP)?

What can I do to fix Remote Desktop (Windows XP)? - online remote desktop

It is a difficult question.

I installed Internet Explorer 7 Beta and then uninstalled. After that, I can not connect to my computer via Remote Desktop.

I have tried the service pack that you install Internet Explorer 6, has not re-install Windows XP SP2 does not work, and more.

The error message when I try to connect from what you get when you are on a computer that is online, try different get in touch.

My error message reads:

"The client could not connect to the remote computer.

The most common causes of this error are:
1) Remote connections not enabled on the remote computer.
2) The maximum number of connections was exceeded at the remote computer
3) A network error while connecting. "

I looked at my tab "Remote" in the properties of my computer, I checked my firewall settings, and I followed the suggestions in the Microsoft Knowledge Base.

Nothing worked. I do not want to reformat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment