Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Budget Gaming Computers Is This A Good Custom Build For A Budget Gaming Computer?

Is this a good custom build for a budget gaming computer? - budget gaming computers

I would like to build a budget computer, Crysis and other games, as they can play. I wonder whether these parts would be good for games. I will keep my budget of $ 550.

XION Solaris XON-404 Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 450W Power Supply - $ 60

GIGABYTE GA-EP43-DS3 ATX Intel Motherboard - $ 94

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz - $ 170

Western Digital 160 GB 7200 rpm hard drive - $ 42

PNY GeForce 8800 GT 512MB GDDR3 card $ 110

LITE-ON 20X DVD ± R DVD Burner - $ 25

Kingston 2GB (2 x 1 GB) DDR2 - $ 42

All parts are newegg.com
Besides, I have never built a computer before. Is it difficult? Is there anything else I should know about building computers?

2 comments:

Link said...

Everything seems in order. It seems a good building. As the difficulties of building a computer is easy, built my first time this summer, and I'm only 15 years. Good luck!

barrbou2... said...

I see nothing wrong with this system at all, but you need an operating system that is compatible with all components that you have compatible. It is difficult (to build their own system, I do not buy "store" bought the system in 15 years). only precautions to deal with the program, and it should be good to go. Good luck and welcome to not buy into the store to buy the new club.

Post a Comment