Monday, February 22, 2010

Negative Hiv Test At 35 Days Good HIV Or Not???

HIV or not??? - negative hiv test at 35 days good

I have health problems and issues related to the mission of HIV. I had problems with my bowels spasism months after several months, I am a drug that makes a lot better, but the last 2 months have nauseaness'm much better now, but with the help of anti-spasm pills. A problem that has other glands 2-3 weeks is a little swollen (to my ears), dry throat and headache on the back of the head in my neck. Sometimes I feel pain in the shoulder. It is important to know that I live in Spain, and he was only 20 degrees on 35 per day, I have hay fever and smoking sometimes. I had an HIV test in a number of early May, 1 2 weeks and last week, all the negative returns. I am very concerned that no one knows how the test is quite true that regular sexual intercourse with differentOur partner, but always use condoms and not an accident. I try to know how accurate the test? Based on PC-I test and test the extent I believe that your healthy cells.

3 comments:

jm16jm said...

Im not sure that the detailed examination, but the United States, HIV testing is usually 99.9% accuracy. After most people, the infection the test is positive after 30 days, some take less than 3 months and still 6 months left to a positive outcome. After 6 months, the test to be 100% accurate, if they have no exposure. http://www.hivtest.org/

Andros said...

Remember, nobody here is a doctor or a Certified Professional.
All the questions you these concerns should consult their doctor or seek immediate medical help.

maudzi71... said...

The test is very accurate, but take another test in 6 months and more difficult to have sex until you .... the test again and get these results

Post a Comment