Monday, January 4, 2010

Auto Paint Oxidation Car Auto Paint?

Car auto paint? - auto paint oxidation

Do not laugh. My car is a black spot on the roof and hood ... I thought it was rust. I took it stores information, he told me that its a better idea that some chemical vandelism would have been thrown into my car. couldnt that fan out and said my only option was to go into a shop to have professional artists to paint. and make sure that we are $ 1000 .... I intend only to the car for another 18 months and have put only 1k on the car. So against the advice of all .... I sprayed and then the ceiling, and sprinkled with top layer. I was quite balanced and did not look as bad as you might think, but .... obivously uneven looks good wet. My question is whether the sand to unify with a glaze then smooth the surface of the wax, which helps, it's something that even the color out or give a wet look. I do not ring, so my question to you is a wax or polish to hide the spot is a small area there. ok thanks

3 comments:

dodge man said...

You can use a rubbing compound and a good damping and eliminate some of the fog of IT to do much more than a gleam in her will that could help the grit with a damp piece of paper in 1000 and this will help smoothly, you may see a little better, but it will still take some work, but it helps, good luck, because this will help.

EL-JEFE said...

If you do not plan to keep the car a lot more time to get a good paint market. I recommend painting MAAC car, you can paint the whole car for about $ 350-450.

EL-JEFE said...

If you do not plan to keep the car a lot more time to get a good paint market. I recommend painting MAAC car, you can paint the whole car for about $ 350-450.

Post a Comment