Friday, January 29, 2010

Mccormick And Vanilla What Can I Substitute For Cottage Cheese In A Pancake Recipe?

What Can I Substitute for Cottage Cheese in a Pancake Recipe? - mccormick and vanilla

Test 3 teaspoons baking powder (Featherweight brand. N sodium or carbohydrates).
1 Protein C (2 scoops Whey Cytosport Evopro Fuji Apple)
1 C flour
2 whole eggs
(1 c cottage cheese, I use the friendly "no salt added" Quark 1 percent).
1 teaspoon vanilla extract tea
1 teaspoon butter extract (McCormick Room.)
1 cup water
1 teaspoon olive oil () for bread

Mix the dry ingredients in large bowl. Eggs, cottage cheese, butter and vanilla sugar and water mixed. So he let stand for 10 minutes, extending the olive oil in a nonstick pan. Then take a cloth and wipe the essentials. Set your heat to medium and once your pan is hot, the batter mix and sank a 6-inch wafer. When bubbles form in the upper band. Makes 8 pancakes.

11 comments:

moi said...

Ive never heard of the implementation of the cottage cheese
I always replace chsse ricotta lasagne in my house because I like cheese, so I think the work ....
I also think that probably all be omitted, together cottage cheese, without something in its place ....
But there are other things that probably the normal work / vanilla yogurt .... .... Cream cheese, cream or milk .... ...
if I do what I "friend of the bread, which is actually a thick tortilla, but delicious to call, I only use self rising flour, eggs and milk.
I say this because I do not use any milk in the recipe on the cheese, instead of milk ...
Hope this helps
: O)

Litsa B said...

What about cream cheese or ricotta, two of them did not taste that can interfere with the remaining ingredients.
http://www.hummingbirdpublications.com Taste of Greece.

jadejade... said...

Cream cheese or sour cream can be used instead of Quark.

pjbthree said...

Ricotta or Toe Jam

~ Floridian`` said...

I have sour cream ... Mascarpone cheese or whipped cream or soft also works well.

MarLo said...

Ricotta, mascarpone, sour cream, yogurt

bobby said...

He would try yogert

ptandps said...

Yogurt or sour cream. The texture is different, but very similar taste.

Peace Warrior said...

Curd into pancakes??

I would say that nothing is a better substitute for cottage cheese ingredient. No offense, but disgusting!

bunneeze ♥ said...

Compote

Cream Cheese

chopped ham

R.A.Bidd... said...

Applesauce

Post a Comment